INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information pursuant to art. 13 legislative decree 196/2003.
This is to inform you that the personal processing of your personal data is carried out at the company Almala srl in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03. The data are entered into the Almala srl databases following the acquisition of your consent except in the cases referred to in art. 24 Legislative Decree. 196/03. Based on this legislation, the processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 We inform you that:
1) The data is collected for contractual purposes and the processing occurs in the following ways: manual and computerized.
2) The provision of data is mandatory.
3) In case of refusal to provide the data, the consequence will be the impossibility for Almala to process any purchase order from you.
4) Your data was acquired through a request from Almala srl and will be communicated to companies that carry out market research on behalf of Almala for the implementation of the purposes indicated above, as well as for further marketing, advertising, promotion and statistical research purposes and market. Furthermore, within Almala, your data may be communicated to the staff of the accounting, commercial and marketing offices as they are responsible subjects in charge of processing. Given that Almala srl operates internationally, your data may be transferred abroad, even outside the territory of the European Union.
5) You can contact the data controllers and data processors to assert your rights as provided for by the art. 7 of the aforementioned decree, namely: confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of data processed in violation of the law, updating, rectification or integration of the data, the certification that the operations described have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated.
6) The data controller is the company Almala srl
7) The data controller, also pursuant to art. 7 above, is Alessandra Vitali